I was looking for an RSS feed for a YouTube Channel for the content automation purposes when I stumbled upon some instructions from Daniel Miessler’s blog.
I’ve updated them a bit to reflect the changes to YouTube has made in simplifying channel URLs:
- Go to the YouTube channel you want to track
- Point your attention to the Address Bar of your browser
- Grab the string of code off the end which is your Channel ID, for instance, mine is:
- Take the channel id string: UCPavAskuDNLl8bMmz7KF9BQ
- Replace that value into this URL after the channel_id=:
Boom, a nice RSS feed to use in your marketing and content automation strategies.